You and Your Job
While each employee will have a specific set of duties, all employees are subject to a common set of goals and obligations. If you know of a fellow employee who is/has been/might be in violation of one or more of these tenets, or if you are/have been/might be in violation of one or more of these tenets, please do not hesitate to report such incident to Security.
- Effective use of time. Because at InGen, we understand that life offers only one certainty: Here today, extinct tomorrow.
- Utter compliance with InGen's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies. This includes the reporting of all suspicious persons or incidents as well as any and all violations, confirmed or otherwise, to Security.
- Friendliness, courtesy and respect to man and beast, whether co-worker, park visitor or dinosaur.
- Regular attendance. InGen employees are not tardy, do not abuse sick leave, lunch periods or breaks.
- To work when you are supposed to be working, and to perform the job you are supposed to be performing. While InGen will never condone a violation of this policy, it is understood that in certain emergency situations, an employee might be forced to perform the job of an absent colleague. For example, he/she might put out a small fire him/herself instead of waiting for Security forces to arrive. While it is doubtful that the said employee would be reprimanded for such a violation, it is generally safest to check with a supervisor first.
- Observance of all safety and security policies as dictated. When appropriate, please observe the instructions issued by the computer-generated voice. Please see the Emergency Procedures section for more information.
- Proper use of and respect towards InGen property. This includes, but is not limited to: safe handling of dangerous materials; appropriate (i.e., job-related) use only of facilities.
- Keeping an eye out for cost-saving and labor-saving approaches to your assignments and to report them to your supervisor.
Copyright © 1997, Universal City Studios, Inc.
IntraNet designed by Spin Cycle Entertaiment.